'

Monday, June 20, 2011

School….school and school & Updates



Geeez summer vacation is over and now school has resumed…..again.

As you can see I haven’t posted anything lately and I’m suppose to write my First Impressions on Hidan no Aria and Denpa Onna but unfortunately during the last few days of my summer vacation someone from my family had passed away and everything was just chaotic that week and add that damn truck who dragged our telephone line that left me without a telephone and internet connection….how could I post something in that situation. I even planned on releasing a Spring podcast but I can’t actually record my voice during a funeral and even if I could I can’t upload it since I don’t have a internet connection. Then school resumed, of course I prioritize school first and I just can’t find time to post the first impressions and then its too late to post it.

Well you know the drill if you’ve followed my posts since its not unusual that my activity is decreased during school days. Worry not guys, I’ll still be reviewing the shows I’m following but for the quick posts unfortunately I can’t do that anymore unless a certain episode really wowed me. I usually tweet about a certain episode so if your interested in reading my impressions or rants just check out my twitter account and you could find it on the side bar or you could just click here. As for the podcast, maybe I’ll release one for the summer shows and of course the spring shows that’s ending. Hopefully, I could do all that.

Here’s the list of what I’m planning to review and the spring shows that would end this month.
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Macross Frontier: Itsuwari no Utahime
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Movie: Lagann-hen
Kara no Kyoukai 7
Candy Boy

Finishing Series:
GOSICK
Deadman Wonderland
Denpa Onna
Dog Days
Hidan no Aria
Maria Holic Alive
Sengoku Otome”
Yondemasu Yo Azazel-san

Gosh, looking at that list just made my head spin. I’ll work on those little by little…wish me luck guys!

To make up for slow updates I’ve posted wallpapers below that features girls in seifuku (school uniform). Nah, I just want a reason for a wallpaper dump lol…enjoy~

until then…

~ja


Labels:

31 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home